The Irish Self Catering Federation (ISCF) is the national body recognized by Fáilte Ireland to promote and develop the interests of the self-catering sector in Ireland. The Federation was founded on its commitment to quality and high standards in self-catering and is a leading voice in the Irish tourism industry. The Irish Self Catering Federation supports members by lobbying for change which supports the positive development of the self-catering accommodation sector in Ireland. A Register for Short Term Accommodation will be introduced at EU and National level and the Federation fully supports this development.
Members will benefit by and through
*Cost saving benefits, with Affiliates.
*Bi-monthly newsletter to members.
*Social Media and PR initiative.
*Flash Sales on WhatsApp members groups.
*With a growing membership of properties represented and listed on the visitor facing website LetsGoSelfCatering.com, the ISCF represents the leading players in Irish self-catering. The LetsGoSelfCatering site will allow for direct booking with owners by guests, as well as through OTA’s.
*The Irish Self Catering Federation would like to offer you the opportunity to become a Partner for Business. The Partners for Business Scheme aims to secure a collaborative relationship with the ISCF, making sure that Partners get the most out of their membership and in turn contribute to the work of the ISCF and the support of its members. It will offer your business the opportunity to engage directly with owners and managers of properties who are members of the ISCF, increasing brand awareness and positioning your organization at the forefront of the self-catering audience. As the ISCF has a National Standard for Quality Assurance for the sector, recognized by Failte Ireland, and offering the best quality Short Term Rental accommodation in Ireland. As a result of Covid-19 Self-Catering has become the number 1 type of accommodation across the EU and US.
- Exposure to competitors
- Opportunities to create partner relationships with trade supplier’s links, with direct listing
- Opportunities to be involved in developing industry working practices and standards through sharing
- Ideas and creating common standards and standard operating procedures as a partner, your business will enjoy the following specific benefits:
- The ISCF will seek to identify any potential opportunities to include your company in events, training or meetings with decision makers, key contacts etc.
- Members for all affiliate levels are via recommendation of Self-Catering business owners.