As the representative body for the Self-Catering industry in Ireland the Irish Self Catering Federation work on behalf of the industry to improve standards for all members. We meet Government Departments, Failte Ireland and aim to raise standards in the industry. We are compiling this survey on the effects of the Rent Pressure Zones (RPZ) on the Self-Catering industry in Ireland in the summer of 2021. Some local authorities are sending letters to self-catering owners in recent months and we want to quantify this information, so we can argue against RPZ’s for self-catering owners. We are stronger together as an industry and we need your information to fight on your behalf.
Please copy the survey and send to email@example.com.
Survey on Rent Pressure Zones
- What RPZ area are you living in?
Do you own 1 or more Self-Catering Properties?
- What is name of your property?
- Howl do you get bookings ( Portals)?
- How long have you. been in business?
Have you received a letter from Local Authority on rental of a Self-Catering property – detals ofAuthority
- How many people can you sleep in each house?
How many months of the year do you accept guests ?
Effect of this letter on your business ?
- Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter?
- Phone No
Would you like details on joining the ISCF.ie
Any other information you wish to supply
The information provided will be compiled into information on an area, and no individual details will be provided to Failte Ireland, unless you give permission. We need to qualify the effect of RPZ’s on the tourism industry in Ireland, as it has just been announced they are staying in place for 4 more years.
Benefits of the ISCF for Members of the Federation
* Lobby government on Planning and Policy meetings
* Network and support for Members, and Bi-monthly newsletter..
* Third Party Quality Assurance for Members run by members for giving reassurance for visitors to Ireland
* Can apply for Covid Safety Charter and support grants when have 3rd party approval
* Workshops and industry training for members
* Listing on the LetsGoSelfCatering.ie website when launched in 2021, for direct bookings by customers. No commission on bookings
- Special Offers from Affiliates of the ISCF
Why not join the ISCF as a member to get all information on RPZ’s and all other factors affecting our industry, reasons to join.
Please share this questionnaire with any people in your area effected by the RPZs and return to firstname.lastname@example.org . They do not have to be members of the ISCF – but with membership, gives them more protection and status.
Tel: 353 86 1785654, Email: info@iscf,ie Website: www.iscf.ie