Special Offer September 2021
Own a self-catering property in Ireland and want to join the National Representative body of the Irish Self-Catering Federation?
The Irish Self-Catering Federation is delighted to give new members a special offer on fees to those who join the federation in September 2021. This offer is time-limited to September 2021.
Membership of the Irish Self-Catering Federation is open to property owners on the Island of Ireland. The annual fee for Individual Irish Owners, Group Schemes, Marketing Agents, Glamping, Hotels, Golf Courses is based on 12 months from the joining date.
Renewal of Membership
For those who are already members of the Irish Self-Catering Federation, we have a new accounting system and you need to apply for your new membership reference number. This will allow you to complete your Quality Assurance Framework online assessment, load properties to the LetGoSelfCatering.ie website which will allow direct booking by customers. The National website will be promoted internationally by Tourism Ireland. You can then invite a friend to join the ISCF for a 10% discount for the following years. Terms and Conditions at bottom of this piece.
Why Join the Irish Self-Catering Federation?
The benefits of joining the Irish Self-Catering Federation are as follows:-
- Representation – The Irish Self-Catering Federation is the national body representing the owners of the Self-Catering properties in Ireland. The ISCF represents the industry in discussions with Failte Ireland, Tourism Ireland and other Government Departments.
2. Quality Assurance – All properties in ISCF must have a Quality Assurance Scheme Certification badge on your own website and social media platforms.
3. Marketing – The new members portal LetsgoSelfCatering.ie will offer a listing for self-catering properties being launched by September 2021. The site will represent the industry internationally and be promoted by Tourism Ireland in the International markets. Bookings will go through to your site (Using an API you provide).
4. Lobbying – Lobbying is carried out at the National and EU Level on behalf of the Self-Catering Industry.
5. Logos – Use the ISCF Logo on your own website. Allowed to apply for Covid-19 Safety Charter, managed by Failte Ireland and accessed by Self-Catering Federation.
Joining the Federation takes about 15 minutes – send a request on this link or email email@example.com. Please note this office is manned 9.30 to 1.30 Monday to Friday only.
Fee Structure for members came into place in April 2021.
Fees are based on the number of properties you own or manage, start at €149 per year for up to 3 properties and capped at €650.
Joining the Federation – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Variables on Rates for owners for the following types of self-catering accommodation – please contact the office for details and payments. Rates are from €149 for 1-3 properties. You can become a member of the ISCF within 15 minutes and get all the benefits listed above.
- Self-Catering and Glamping – allowing 1 example of each type of property on the website.
- Hotels and Golf Resorts – allowing 1 example of each type of property on the website.
- Level 4 members can allow up to 30 properties, to add extra 20 various properties to contact the office.
Please note this office is manned 9.30 to 1.30 Monday to Friday only.
Stages in Membership and Listing on LetsGoSelfCatering Site are as follows:-
- Sign up as a Member of the Irish Self-Catering Federation and Thrid Party Quality Assurance Framework.
- Property details on listing on LetsGoSelfCatering Site with full details and images.
- Property Approved on LetsGoSelfCatering Site to go Live. All bookings direct to the owner.
To Join the ISCF email email@example.com for a registration form
Terms and Conditions of Membership Discount.
- This “inviting a new member” offer applies until commencing date of 01/09/2021 to 01/10/2021 only!
- Only one code per Member
- Quote MEM21, provide name & email of the potential new member/referred by member???
- The new member must pay their Membership fee in full, in order for the 10% to be applied to your account.
- This offer is not exchangeable for cash
- ISCF reserves the right to extend this offer
- The 10% discount is also available to new members, once they’ve paid their membership fees. A conformation will be sent to state the discount has been applied, by the Admistration staff.