Whether you own one self-catering property, a portfolio of properties, you are an agency, or a trade supplier, we look forward to welcoming you to Membership of the ISCF!
With a membership representing in excess of 1,180 properties, the ISCF is the national body recognised by Fáilte Ireland working exclusively to promote and develop the interests of the self catering sector in Ireland.
- Find out about the Member Benefits of joining the ISCF
- Find out what the ISCF does for you in terms of representation
- Check out what is available in the Members’ website www.iscf.ie
- Find out more about our monthly Newsletter
- Read about our ISCF Members Charter with CTQ Scheme details
- Make sure you know all About Us, our LetsGoSelfCatering.com T&C
- Explore our excellent marketing website,
Join now, complete the following forms and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency/ Property Manager Membership
Agency Membership is available to businesses which manage self-catering properties for other people but who are still able to offer a direct and personal service.
ISCF Membership for Trade Suppliers
The ISCF Trade Supplier Membership scheme is whereby suppliers to the trade sign up as members, with an annual joining fee.
Partners for Business Scheme
The Partners for Business Scheme aims to secure a collaborative relationship with the ISCF, making sure that Partners get the most out of their membership and in turn contribute to the work of the ISCF and the support of its members. It will offer your business the opportunity to engage directly with the members of the ISCF, increasing brand awareness and positioning your organisation at the forefront of the self-catering audience.